Every now and then it’s important to share the happiness.
One of the best ways I know to make a girl smile is to give her some jewelry she loves.
So, thought I, why not give away a bracelet?!
The only problem being – I couldn’t decide which one.
In fact, I could only narrow it down to FIVE contenders.
So – I’m gonna give away a bracelet – and the winner will get to choose which one of the five bracelets they want.
There are a number of ways that you can earn an entry.
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Answer this question: What’s your favorite kind of jewelry?
- Subscribe to the YKMT Blog by email or RSS. The email link is on the sidebar to the right up there, and here’s a link to the RSS feed: https://ykmt.wordpress.com/feed/
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. Send me a link (either here or Facebook) so I can see, too!
- Like the YKMT Facebook Page.
- Leave a comment on the YKMT Facebook Page.
- Share this contest on Facebook. Be sure to magic link to the YKMT Facebook Page so that it shows up on the wall!.
- Subscribe to the You Knit Me Together Etsy RSS Feed – here’s a link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouKnitMeTogether/rss
- Favorite an item in the You Knit Me Together Etsy Store.
- Add the You Knit Me Together Etsy Store to your Etsy Circle.
- Tell a friend about YKMT – how will I know? Your friend will leave a comment here on the blog or on Facebook and mention your name – then you’ll both get an entry to win!
Now for the hard part – choosing which of these bracelets you’d like to win:
This bracelet is crocheted with tarnish-resistant silver wire and features pink blush freshwater pearls, rose quartz, Swarovski crystals, and a variety of seed beads. It fastens with a super strong mag-lock clasp and measures 6.5″ in length.
Crocheted on gold wire and featuring tiny white freshwater pearls and clear Swarovski crystals, this bracelet measures 7.75″ in length and fastens with a mag-lock clasp.
Crocheted on tarnish-resistant silver, this bracelet features rose quartz, Swarovski crystals, and an assortment of iridescent and sea-glass finished seed beads. Measuring 7.5″ in length, it fastens with a magnetic mag-lock clasp.
Delicate and feminine – an assortment of purple, lavender, and iridescent seed beads are crocheted on super fine gauge gold wire. Fastening with a magnetic clasp, this bracelet measures. 7″ long.
Seed beads treated with precious metals – these beads take on an amazing earthy glow. Crocheted on gold wire and fastened with a magnetic clasp, this bracelet measures 7.75″ in length.
You may submit entries from Monday, August 29th through midnight Monday, September 5th, 2011 (PST). On Tuesday, September 6th, 2011 I will announce the winner here on the YKMT Blog and on the YKMT Facebook Page. The winner will be notified, they may then indicate which bracelet they would like, and it will be sent out in the mail post haste!